2009年8月10日星期一

2009/08/06



sorry for what i've done to you , can you forgive me ???
for you it's over but for me it's not over , i still love you , but you ?
all our memories happiness and loneliness : tears;smiles...cry;laugh...
please come back ... i miss you ALOT...
as i've said it's not over ,
for me 'past is past' if you dissapointed , sorry ...

i've cried for you
i've laughed for you
i've changed just for you...

now i'm alone just because of you ...
now i'm alone without you ...
if i DIE today ,what will you do ????
come after ?or just pretend not affected?
(i love you after you love me)
i wish i'm a grass , so i can cut myself ...
you're important to me
i don't know if i'll be ok
you traded everything just for me
i never realized that
i love you / i hate you


my only wish for now
TO BE WITH YOU ....


when i without you , it's was my worst nightmare


with this life of mine
everything had change
you remove my worries
now i've throwed my dreams
since i've done this

i'm lonely for long ago
my sushine become my night
my happiness becomes a crap

plenty lies
your not here
i'm alone waiting for you to come back
i know you can tell I LOVE YOU
i know you can feel it too

but please don't leave me

[Here Because You Know I Love You]

to: my dear ex&ever girlfriend jiun

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页